TheatreFest 2011-12 Designs

I had a really great experience designing the TheatreFest 2011-12's creatives. Working with Ayush Jain, getting involved in dramatics club, learning about plays, how the decision of inviting them is made. I got to know the names of some great theatre personalities and also meet some of them.
Really wow.
Some of the below designs are very close to the heart. These have been designed with help of Saloni Mehta and I dont take full credit.

Designs Dated around September 2011.

At that point in time I was into using simple text based logos. And they turned out pretty well.
Above are some font/logo options for THEATERFEST. We finalised the second one
Final Logo unit


Flex : 3 feet X 2 feet
I wanted to give the feel of a theater stage in the top right. The two faces are not to my liking but had to be added ..


And this.. This is the final design for a huge flex 9 feet X 6 feet

There were a lot more designs, some for tshirts, invites, publicity posters. Will add them someday..

You can check more designs for theaterfest at their facebook page

Categories: , , , ,