Painting - Colour of Music

Sigh. I just fall in love with painting and water colours each time I see this.
The colours look so bright, vibrant and that black coloured line art in the center. Takes my breath away.


Thats just too much bragging for your own artwork, but I don't know, I find so much pride in finally overcoming my prejudices and fears to take up a brush and create something lovely with wet medium.

How did I do it :
- Sketched the headphones kept in front of me using a pencil and then by Pilot pen
- You take some water and spread it on the paper using a brush, then take some water colour and simply let it go on the water. Colour will spread in a natural fashion and you get rid of the brush strokes.
- The paper I was using was a bit too absorbent and i had to blow the water outwards to avoid a brush-stroke-solid-fill effect. What I got is below.

Just choose the colours right and enjoy :)









Categories: , ,