Logo Designing - Aagomani

Aagomani is Electrical Engg. dept's 'fest'. Its more like a lecture series with the topics concentrated around the year's theme. This time around it was "The World of Wireless" and I got the chance to design a banner for the website.
Though I complied with the banner, I added upon it my own logo for Aagomani, and guess what, it became official and got used everywhere.

Though there was one problem, I had just made it up for the site, so the resolution was poor. At that time I didnt know how to improve it and nobody asked me to do it, so I just kept quite ;).




(I know 1st and 2nd are very similar, but from the point of view of tastes, those belong to two totally different class of people)


I like the 3rd banner most. But pity, it didnt go with the rest of the designing of the site so had to be 'khachhed', the 2nd banner won eventually..