My Ambigram Gallery

You can read my Ambigram story at the other post:
Fame Game - Ambigrams


Here are some of the ambigrams :


"SamYak" - This cute little baby'ish' adult needs no introduction

The style of 'S' and 'k' has now bcome very popular and has been used in many places
Also there was a problem when it came to joining 'm' and 'Y'.. But were cleverly couneterd..





"PaNKaJ" - My friend, whom I respect the most

This ambigram was pretty easy if you have a lot of experience behind u..
The style of 'N' and 'K' was devised here and was acclaimed to be very successful..







"INSyNC" - The Dance Club of IITB

This is a very nice ambigram if u ask me... I love it because it seems so ORNATE!!
Well I have got very less no. of ambigrams which i can call good lukin or ornate, mostly all of then are just thin crude line forms i.e. I used to just design the style in which the ambigram has to be made and not made it worth being shown to others..








"HArsHit" - My friend's ambigram on my college classroom's table


Now this ambigram made in a 10min time in the boring class of Engineering Drawing..
I made it on a table for the world to see it...

And I got success wen somebody came up to me and said "U r that Vipul na.. Who has made ambigrams on the tables.. You are very good man.."

Aaah... Is that how heaven feels like??







"arjun" - The super Archer of Indian Mythology

A very easy and simple but elegant one ... The styling is something about which I have got compliments from all over...







"ShantanU" - My Super Bright Friend

Now this one had the 'a' and 'n' very easily done..
What the problem was the 'Sh' and 'U'..
Me and Uttam were sitting in a auto and decided to make it now and then...
That is when we came up with this design...
Though it was refined later on but I like the original best...







"anupam" - Siddharth's Friend

Well now here is the masterpiece.. This ambigram has a unique styling where I have made a fragmented 'a', its just too superb..
This styling is something we call a name dependent styling i.e. the combination is chosen acc to the letters which come in continuation..


Categories:

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    godgiri...maxxxxx
    machaxxx aadmi hai yar vipul..
    this clearly shows ur attitude 2wards lyf...dat u can do nething in lyf...
    but always use this attitude in positive direction....
    gud going..!!!
    all d best...for ur future AMBIGRAMS!!!
    - akarsh

  2. macha raha hai yaar tu toh...

    satyawadi mat ban,,,utm ke bhi abmi's daal de..

    sone pe suhaga ho jayega..

    waise tera blog/ambi art.....palash ke blog se ...........lag rha hai...

    sorry yaar waise compare nahi karna chahiye,,

    art aur fart mei koi comparison hi nahi hota..

  3. awesome ambigrams.. :)